Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Who is being shipped?
Sam Puckett and Freddie Benson
Length of Relationship
August 13th, 2011 - September 24, 2011
Current love <3
The two started off with a love-hate relationship, showing strong feelings of dislike towards each other and have constantly fought and argued. However, as time has progressed, the two are shown to have developed their relationship to one of friendship, which has lead to a romantic relationship as seen in ILost My Mind. Dan Schneider, the creator of iCarly, has put out many hints that Sam and Freddie may end up together. In some of his shows he has paired up the most argumentative characters such as Logan and Quinn (Zoey 101), Jade and Beck (Victorious), Josh and Mindy (Drake & Josh), and Gary and Tina (What I Like About You). Many of these love/hate relationships can be more or less compared to Seddie. Seddie can also be seen as an "opposites attract" relationship.
In the Season 4 special iOMG it is revealed that Sam is in love with Freddie when she kisses him. This is the second time the two shared a kiss, iKiss being the first. In iLost My Mind, Freddie kisses Sam live on iCarly, showing that he returns her feelings. This is the third time the two have shared a kiss. They eventually become a couple after the kiss in the sequel to iOMG, iLost My Mind.
- Freddie and Sam both seem to be good with technology, such as in iStakeout, iDate a Bad Boy and iOMG.
- Because of Sam's tough demeanor and tomboyish personality, it's possible that it's hard for her to express her feelings towards Freddie, often hitting, teasing, and humiliating him because she can't express her feelings in a softer way. It is also possible she wanted to hide her feelings from others including Freddie.
- They stand close to each other quite often.
- Often, when they do iCarly, and Freddie turns the camera to himself, Sam then proceeds to turn the camera back to her. Sometimes she'll grab the camera from him, or she'll stand behind him and tease him, or physically harasses him in some way e.g. sticking her licked finger in his ear.
- Sometimes, whenever Sam and Freddie are arguing, the people around them smile. (iNevel, iSpeed Date, iGo to Japan to name but a few).
- Sam and Freddie often finish each others' sentences,almost like they know what the other is going to say.Sometimes, they say the same thing at the same time
- (iLook Alike, iHave My Principals, and iCook).
- Sam and Freddie often play a married couple in iCarly segments (for example: The Jitters, and as Carly's parents in an iCarly segment.)
- Many fans think Dan is a Seddie shipper because he wrote the scripts of iKiss and iOMG, but not iSaved Your Life or iSpeed Date, but it is not confirmed.
- Usually Sam doesn't want Freddie to see her cry, which could mean that Sam cares about what Freddie thinks about her.
- Freddie has gotten into a few physical altercations with Carly since going through puberty, but Sam always manages to hurt him/pin him down. Is it possible that he just lets her overpower him?
- While Mrs. Benson openly admits her dislike of Carly, she rarely says anything regarding Sam
- This may be due to Freddie personally requesting she not mention her.
- In iOMG Sam is wearing a red striped shirt, the official Seddie pattern, and Freddie's wearing a blue shirt. Red
- In iOMG, it has been confirmed that Sam is indeed in love with Freddie, as she made a move and kissed him. Freddie further reiterated this fact when he replied "It's cool." after Sam apologized. This could be an indicator that he was not angry that Sam kissed him, just shocked, and could be hinting that he may have feelings for her.
- In iLost My Mind, it is confirmed that Freddie does love Sam, as he kissed her during iCarly.
- Freddie is an Aquarius (air sign), and Sam is an Aries (fire sign), making Freddie a good match for Sam.
The official Seddie song is Running Away by AM . Fans consider this as the pairings official song because it was played during Sam and Freddie's kiss in iKiss.
The official Seddie color is purple due to the fact that during almost all Seddie moments Sam and Freddie are wearing red and blue, which combine to make purple. In their kiss in iOMG, Sam was wearing red and Freddie was wearing blue. Sam's phone is red and Freddie's phone cover is blue forming purple. Freddie's backpack is blue and Sam's backpack is red, again forming purple. Some fans think this is a "connection". Often in romantic scenes between the characters on the show, one or both will be wearing purple. In iDate Sam & Freddie, Sam and Freddie are on a date in a purple both.
Seddie Common Interests and Similarities
Although the two are mostly opposite and the old saying goes, "opposites attract" good couples should have at least some things in common.
- Sam and Freddie both know foreign languages. As stated above, Sam and Freddie both speak random Spanish. Sam knows Italian (iGot a Hot Room) and Freddie knows a little French (iHate Sam's Boyfriend).
- Sam and Freddie both love watching MMA fights though it seems that only Sam would like this (iFight Shelby Marx & iLook Alike).
- Sam and Freddie are both good at drawing (iMust Have Locker 239, iHate Sam's Boyfriend, & iDate a Bad Boy).
- Sam and Freddie both have a knowledge of science and technology (iDate A Bad Boy, iStakeout and iOMG).
- Freddie has become more sarcastic, assertive, and sardonic like Sam, and is sometimes willing to vandalize things unlike Carly. (iMove Out).
- They picked up each others personality traits and their friendship has grown. They do things together like listen to music and they even have nice, civil conversations (like in iGot A Hot Room and iKiss) without picking on each other and without having to have Carly or Spencer there to keep the peace (iFix a Pop Star). They also do things together without Carly, like play Cupcake Slam, the Slap Game, Meat Golfing, Boomba, etc., and even titled one of their bets the "Ushe". They also do favors for Carly, like fixing up her new room with Spencer and getting the new car for Nevel without Carly (iGot A Hot Room and iWant My Website Back).
- Sometimes they do things with Spencer and without Carly, as seen in several episodes and on the website.
- Sam and Freddie both sing well, and sometimes together, even after Carly stopped, as seen here.
- Both Sam and Freddie have problems with their mothers, and they once moved away from them because they couldn't take it anymore, but at the end they make up with their mothers and hug them. This happened to Freddie in iMove Out and to Sam in iSam's Mom.
- Both of them have tried making their lockers catch thieves. Freddie put a camera in his locker in iGot Detention and Sam made her locker electrocute people in iCook.
- Both of them have implied that they have looked at each others butts. This was implied in iWanna Stay with Spencer and iHeart Art.
- Both of them have implied each other is different from others boys/girls. Freddie implied Sam was different in iRue the Day and Sam implied Freddie was different in iDon't Want to Fight.
Season 1 Moments
- Sam beats up a boy for insulting her, but when Freddie insults her, she does not do anything violent to him.
- When Sam and Freddie first appear together, they immediately call each other by name, showing that they knew each other before iCarly.
- Sam ignored what Freddie is saying to her by "blah-ing" at him which he soons gets fed up with and starts doing back at her.
- Freddie becomes upset when Sam tells Carly that he wants to be their "geek."
- Freddie tells Sam that she's got a big mouth.... lady!
- When filming Carly and Sam after finishing the talent auditions, Freddie agrees with Sam that Ms. Briggs can "poke an eye out with those things".
- Sam goes into Freddie's apartment and drags him into Carly's apartment by the leg while he screams in protest.
iWant More Veiwers
- Sam shoves her hair in Freddie's face after he says he does not feel bad for her sign getting ruined.
- Freddie wasn't happy when Sam didn't say "please" to him.
- Sam retorts with an "I don't."
- Sam tells Freddie to turn the camera to himself and say "yo to the people."
- Sam turns the camera back to her after Freddie says "yo" for too long.
- Freddie and Sam argue and bicker a lot in this episode.
- Freddie kept on rubbing it in Sam's face that he and Spencer were winning in their attempts to get more viewers for iCarly.
- Sam looked upset whenever Freddie would say "in your face... no offense, Carly."
- At the end of the episode, Freddie and Sam begin bickering at the computer when the doorbell rings. When Carly goes to answer the door they hold each others glares.
- Freddie repeatedly tries to retort to Sam's comments which leads to their bickering. It took Carly spraying them with water to get them to stop.
iDream of Dance
- After Freddie calls Carly classy and implies that Sam isn't, Sam appears to get slightly jealous.
- While the trio is watching the dance videos, Freddie agrees with Carly and Sam says, "Weird you'd agree with Carly" sarcastically, and Freddie responds with, "Weird you'd say that." This hints at the fact that Sam might be jealous of Freddie's infatuation with Carly.
- Freddie and Sam are lying against one another at some point during the couch montagee, when they realize it they sort of awkwardly pull away. It is notable to say that when observed, Sam didn't want to pull away at first and only pulled away when Freddie nudged her off. This may indicate some early feelings that Sam has. She also looked a little disappointed when she finally moved away.
- At first, on the couch, the three sit in the order Sam-Carly-Freddie. However, when it is indicated that some time has passed, they are sitting in the order Sam-Freddie-Carly. Makes you wonder what happened and how Freddie and Sam ended up beside each other.
- Freddie is jealous when Carly and Sam talk about how hot the blonde guy is. However, this could also be considered a Creddie hint.
- While Freddie is asleep, he remembers a comment Sam made about the guy saying, "That boy's got moves." This implies that Freddie could have been bothered by her saying that.
- When Freddie attempts to get Carly to kiss him, Sam says, "I'm gonna puke all over both of you!"
- Sam and Freddie both agree that Jake is terrible, and they kept smiling at each other and saying, "Check!" when joking about him.
- Sam sounds genuinely interested in why Freddie was saying "cinnamon buns" into the microphone but left abruptly saying "whoops, don't care" when Freddie started explaining the technicalities.
- Freddie and Sam both agreed that Jake was horrible and shouldn't sing on the show.
- While talking about what they should improvise talking about during Jake's time (something funny), Sam mentions to Carly that they should talk about Freddie's haircut.
iWanna Stay With Spencer
- After the title credits, Freddie is sitting next to Sam on the couch.
- Sam wonders to Freddie why her grandfather just sleeps and burps when Carly's grandfather comes in and Freddie replies because he's related to her. Sam sticks popcorn in Freddie's nose in response.
- Freddie stands up just after Sam shoots up when Carly's grandfather gives Carly $30 to spend.
- Freddie is seen standing very close behind Sam.
- Both Freddie and Sam become really excited to go buy smoothies.
- Sam doesn't listen to Freddie when he tells her to keep her hands off his equipment and just keeps playing with it to bother him.
- Freddie says that Sam's butt is shaped like a ham. That would mean that he has been looking at her butt.
- While they are leaving the studio when Carly's grandfather arrives, Freddie keeps looking back at Sam as if she'll do something to hurt him.
- Both of them leave Carly's apartment through the back door together.
- At Carly's locker, Sam retorts to Freddie about standing up to Carly's grandfather, possibly showing jealousy.
- Sam tells Freddie he's "Yaka-mannoying."
- Freddie smiles at Sam after they decide to think of something bad for Carly to do.
- While Carly and Freddie are hugging goodbye, Sam looks upset, but is looking at Freddie, not Carly.
- Sam pulls Freddie off of Carly.
- When Mrs. Benson tells Spencer that he had to stop rubbing anti tick lotion on Freddie when the fire happened, Freddie notices Sam come over and tells his mom he doesn't have ticks.
- Sam teases Freddie about the anti tick lotion which he retorts is precautionary.
- When Freddie grabs Carly's grandfather's leg yelling "Thank you!", Sam seems annoyed. This could imply that Sam is getting frustrated with Freddie's obsession with Carly.
- When everyone is down in the lobby after the fire, Sam walks in and says that Freddie sent her the text saying that there had been a fire.
- While in the shopping cart, Freddie would only look up from his position, arching his head to look, when Sam spoke.
- Freddie seemed excited to help Sam "do bad things" to the girls who though iCarly wasn't worth checking out because it hadn't been reviewed by Nevelocity.
- Sam pushes the cart Freddie was in in the direction the girls walked away in.
- When Freddie asks Carly to kiss him, Sam rolls her eyes, obviously annoyed by Freddie trying to get Carly to like him.
- When Nevel walks past Sam and Freddie, just before they sneeze on him, Nevel seems to look at Sam the same way he looked at Carly and Freddie seems to look jealous.
- After Sam jumps off the sofa saying "You keep making out with your stuffed animals," Freddie stands very close to Sam, nearly putting his arm round her.
- After hearing Spencer scream about Toasty the Baker, Freddie and Sam run over to him and stand shoulder-to-shoulder looking at the melted butter.
- Sam blames Freddie for turning down the temperature in the apartment which causes them to start arguing.
- When Mrs. Benson walks into the Shay Apartment, Freddie looks back at Sam as if he's embarrassed at what she'll say about his mom.
- Freddie whacks Sam on the arm and glares at her while Sam seems unaffected by it.
- After Mrs. Benson leaves, Sam teases Freddie saying "cool mom" while he just knelts his head.
iScream on Halloween
- Every time Sam insults Freddie, Carly has a smile on her face, as if she knows something amusing which is another hint that she is a Seddie shipper.
- After Freddie says he is going to establish a connection between his camera and laptop, Sam comments, "Wow, a tech-talkin' witch boy. Look out ladies!" sarcastically while fanning her face.
- When Freddie is expecting to be insulted by Sam when she comes in the building, she looks at him and simply says "Too easy."
- When Sam thinks there's blood on her hands, she wipes her hands on Freddie's shirt.
Wow, a tech-talking witch boy! Look out, ladies! - Sam Puckett
iWanna Stay With Spencer
- Sam shrugs as if she's impressed when Freddie is telling her and Carly about the green screen.
- Sam asks Freddie if she can make it look like she's standing on his face.
- Freddie angrily asks Sam why she must always attack him with words and she retorts if he'd rather have him attack him with rocks.
- Freddie says Ms. Briggs probably spits on puppies when she's at home and Sam nods at this, then asks Carly why that would make a good idea for their web show when she brings it up.
- Sam makes fun of Freddie's spy-pie by making fun of the fork as well.
- When Sam calls Carly and Freddie when they are stuck in Miss Briggs' apartment, Freddie seems excited when Sam calls and seems intent on the conversation on the phone.
- When Sam gets to Ms. Briggs house and hears the bagpipes, she looks appalled at the thought of both Carly and Freddie being tortured by Ms. Briggs.
- Sam notices the pie on the ground and calls Freddie stupid for thinking his spy-pie would work.
- Freddie looks angry when Sam offers him to pay for the dented bagpipes but doesn't say he won't pay for them.
- When Carly pushes Sam and Freddie into the hallway, Sam and Freddie look at each other when Carly mentions the green screen. Also, Sam looks at Freddie during most of the time during that part.
- While putting things on the greenscreen during Ms. Briggs performance, Sam glances over at Freddie and giggles.
- When iCarly get their audience back, Sam and Freddie smile at each other and fist pound.
- Sam rolls her eyes goodnaturedly after Freddie shows her and Carly the Randy Jackson cologne and says "it smells tight, dawg."
- As they exit and the episode closes, Sam puts her hand on the back of Freddie's backpack and pushes him while he smiles.
iWill Date Freddie
- Sam rubs Freddie's stomach as a joke when she says, "Date the dork."
- Sam gives Valerie a dirty look. Note that Sam gave her this look before she found out Valerie was trying to steal Freddie from iCarly.
- Freddie instantly defends Sam against Valerie when she talks about how she's "always making him miserable," saying that she's "just naturally vicious."
- Freddie tries to justify quitting iCarly because of Sam's treatment towards him (he says, "Yeah, she's always putting me down, and calling me mean names, and every time I get an ice cream cone, she takes it and she licks it. She just licks it all over the place, just to bug me!") while Carly seems to know that this is not a reason he would leave the show, and that he and Sam have a much better relationship than they let on.
- Sam seems to be jealous when Valerie said that she would love to go on a date with Freddie.
- Sam seems pretty angry when Valerie says that Freddie is cute, and she also seems to hate Valerie from the start, just because she says she likes Freddie.
- While Freddie is on his date with Valerie, Sam gets Carly to spy on them with a hidden cam.
- Sam is the only one to tell Freddie to dump Valerie.
- Valerie wanted to steal Freddie and Sam.
- Sam corrects Freddie when he says skunkbag wrong, without being snobby.
- After Sam tells Freddie that he is just as important to the show as her and Carly, they hug, even though Carly never said a word about hugging.
- Both Sam and Freddie are widely smiling as they give each other a hug.
- It is noticeable when when Sam pulls away from the hug or wedgie that Freddie keeps his hands on her waist until the last second.
- Sam says, "I will give a thousand bucks just for one picture of Freddie's butt."
iWant a World Record
- Sam is wearing purple in the opening scene and after the title credits.
- Sam mentions to Freddie that there is a technology section in the Jonas Book of World Records.
- Freddie pretends to be disinterested by the technology section but quickly turns back and takes the book.
- Sam lets Freddie snatch the book from her without any complaint.
- Sam makes fun of Freddie as he reads the World Records in the technology section saying "most boring words ever."
- At Carly's house, Freddie is still reading from the World Book. This probably means that Sam didn't mind him having her book.
- Sam and Freddie are standing close together while Carly was talking on the phone.
- Freddie looks shocked that Sam would want to ask if the woman on the phone knew the fat priest.
- Freddie asks Sam why she's so obsessed with fat priests.
- Sam responds honestly that the "chubby ones mean nothing" to her.
- Freddie slams the book back to Sam and she seems surprised at this but doesn't retort.
- Sam tells Freddie she'd like to back up his personal data with a truck.
- Sam looks annoyed at Freddie's segment during the webcast, even pressing the boo button, but doesn't interrupt him or make any remark when he's explaining his special light bulb.
- When Random Dancing came on, Freddie relented and started dancing, progressively nearing closer to Sam which caused him to drop the light bulb.
- Sam tells Freddie his bulb smells worse than him.
- Freddie looks offended when Sam blames the bad smell of the fallen bulb on him.
iRue The Day
- Sam jokes to Freddie about the doctors not able to fix his face when he comes over to tell her and Carly some bad news.
- While Sam is trying to shove Gibby's foot in his mouth, Freddie says, "She's not like other girls," implying that she's special to Freddie.
- When Sam is reading what Tom Higginson wrote on Spencer's back, Freddie moves closer to her.
- Sam smiles over at Freddie while Carly takes a picture of Spencer's back.
- When Carly mentions that Freddie only gets $8 a month he says "Shh..." implying that he may have been embarrassed and didnt want Sam to know how little he got monthly.
- Freddie and Sam fistbump after calling the Marines on Nevel.
"She is not like other girls." - Freddie Benson
iPromise Not To Tell
- Sam improves Freddie's grades as well, not just Carly's.
- Sam wraps her arms around Carly and Freddie, trying to make them happy.
- Freddie turns himself in so Sam wouldn't get in trouble for fixing their grades.
- Sam looks at both Carly and Freddie when she says "I was wrong to do that to a friend."
iAm Your Biggest Fan
- Sam tells Freddie that she wants to know "what's between your ears, because it sure isn't brain" after he points out the obvious.
- When the siren lights on fire, Sam and Freddie jump towards the same spot and stand together.
- They glance at each other, freaked out, after the siren lights on fire.
- Freddie moves to stand next to Sam while the trio decides whether or not Mandy should be on the show as an audience member.
- After Sam suggests baking Freddie at 350°, she says, "Just till he's golden brown!" defensively, which could imply that she doesn't want to hurt Freddie too much.
- Sam wants to Freddie to be baked at 350. If you add those numbers together, 3+5+0, you get 8, the official Seddie number.
- Freddie is seen grinning when Sam says Mandy is "Coocoo for iCarly."
- Freddie and Sam are seen talking at her locker before Carly comes to talks them.
- Freddie and Sam move close together when Mandy approaches the iCarly trio at school.
- Freddie and Sam make their first bet in this episode.
- Sam and Freddie were looking at Lewbert sleeping together and agreed on him being "the worst doorman ever."
- Freddie smiles when Sam teases Carly on how she'll recognize Harry Joyner.
- Freddie asks Sam, "You wanna kiss me?" in a flirty tone.
- Sam's reply to this was, "Dude, I'd rather...not do that at this time, but I appreciate your kind offer," which could have been implying foreshadowing their upcoming first kiss.
- In the iCarly studio, Freddie nudges Sam's leg with his foot to her get attention.
- Freddie then continues on his attempt to make Sam insult him by inviting her to a Galaxy Wars convention. Some may consider that as Freddie asking Sam out on a date.
- After Carly tells them to focus on Spencer's problem, Sam and Freddie stand up and stand really close to each other.
- Sam actually insults Freddie by calling him "nub nub", but Freddie doesn't make her pay.
- When going to talk to Harry Joyner, Sam and Freddie are seen standing close to each other.
- When Sam finally insults Freddie, she comments that Freddie's butt is oddly shaped, meaning Sam has been looking at Freddie's butt.
- When Sam says, "No girl will ever love you" to Freddie, the camera cuts to Carly, who smiles knowingly and rolls her eyes.
"I'm freakin' out man, I'm freakin' out! I haven't insulted Freddie in days. Days! I can't handle not insulting that boy! " - Sam Puckett
iHate Sam's Boyfriend
- Freddie shows possible jealousy throughout the episode.
- When Freddie implies that Sam isn't a girl, she gets angry and squirts cheese on him.
- Freddie doesn't want to help Sam ask Jonah out, possibly because he is jealous.
- Freddie says that Sam has really great teeth.
- After Freddie asks Jonah to go out with Sam, Freddie felt sick to his stomach.
- When Sam can't believe Jonah actually asked her out, Carly asks why, to which Sam responds sadly, "Some boys find me kind of... abrasive," which could be hinting about Freddie.
- Freddie looking at Sam and Jonah
- Freddie looks disgusted at the picture of Sam and Jonah in a big heart surrounded by smaller hearts, which Sam drew.
- Freddie seems to hate that Sam and Jonah are going out. He calls it "disgusting," and doesn't like their inside jokes together.
- Freddie comes up with a plan for him and Carly to go out "to get back at Sam," but possibly to make her jealous.
- Freddie and Jonah seemed to be friends at first, but when he starts to date Sam, Freddie doesn't seem to like Jonah as much, possibly hinting at jealousy.
- When Carly is telling Freddie that Jonah tried to kiss her, he did not seem annoyed that someone tried to kiss Carly (like iNevel) but that Jonah was cheating on Sam. This shows that Freddie actually cares for Sam.
- When Freddie thinks he had accidentally killed the last chick, Sam blames him, which makes Freddie feel even worse. This moment shows how Freddie actually cares about what Sam thinks of him.
- Sam pinches Freddie's cheeks when he was upset about his science partner.
- Sam helps Freddie by getting Duke off him.
- Freddie calls out for Duke to tell him he owes Sam money.
- Freddie looks impressed when Sam told him she stole Duke's wallet.
- When Carly is trying to make Freddie feel better, it doesn't work, possibly hinting that his crush on Carly is going away.
- Sam walks behind Freddie when he turn the camera to himself, tells him she's in his shot and to turn the camera back to the stars as he glares at her. This is the first time they do this and occurs often in the series.
iDon't Want To Fight
- Freddie says, "You know, they say when a girl constantly rips on a guy, it just means she has a crush on him." when Sam insults Freddie.
- Sam responds: "I wasn't ripping on a guy, I was ripping on you," implying Freddie is different from other guys in her eyes.
- Sam is upset that Freddie doesn´t yank Carly´s ponytail.
- Sam says that Freddie gets her emotional sometimes.
- Freddie guessed that it was Sam who picked his lock on his locker, implying that Freddie knows what Sam is like.
- Freddie compliments Sam for being good at mischievious things.
- After the scene where Carly pulled the fire alarm, Sam was wearing purple, the official Seddie colour.
- Sam notices Freddie looking all "guilty" and he excitedly tells her he did something bad.
- Freddie made Sam come with him to the principal's office to show her what he wrote on the window, implying that Freddie was trying to impress Sam.
- Sam looks impressed by what Freddie wrote on Principal Franklin's window and even looks down slightly dissapointed when it is washed away by a janitor.
- Sam pushes the ladder he was on, maybe trying to keep him thinking that she hates him.
- Sam shows interest in Freddie's "bad things."
- Freddie glances at Sam when she asks Spencer what he's cooking.
- When Sam and Freddie are making the bet, they both tune Carly out, hinting that they feel the other one is more important than Carly is.
- Freddie ignores Carly when she's looking out the window because he's too focused on proving Sam wrong. This implies that his crush on Carly doesn't go very deep, as he is not willing to listen to her all the time.
- Sam was the one to suggest getting the winner's face tattooed, possibly hinting she wanted Freddie to have a tattoo of her face on his arm.
- Freddie accepts the challenge, suggesting that he wants to see his face tattooed on her arm.
- Sam moves to stand very close to Freddie as he searches what MPEG stands for and she "bwah"'s in his ear.
- After Sam tells Freddie that her cousin is a tattoo artist, Freddie told Sam that he would do anything else for her.
- After Sam pushes him to sit, Freddie easily relents to getting the tattoo, even rolling up his sleeve. He seems to trust Sam's cousin and Sam herself, considering she was right by him, watching him getting the tattoo done.
- Freddie seems to be more concerned about his mom finding out about the tattoo, not Sam's face on his arm.
- Freddie glances at Sam when Spencer tells him if he knows what it's like to be harrased by some kid every day, and she grins sheepishly at him.
- Freddie willingly wears a short sleeved shirt at the end, showing off the tattoo even with the risk of his mother coming over and seeing. Maybe he is somewhat proud of the tattoo and Sam's face on his arm.
iMight Switch Schools
- When Sam texts Freddie and Carly asks what she wrote, she doesn't tell her. Sam looks a little sad when Freddie looks so happy that he thought Carly wrote it. When Sam finally tells Carly, she says, "I love you," in a flirty tone.
- When Freddie was panicking about his mom's apparent car accident, Sam grabbed his shoulder and told him to "calm down" in a sweet voice.
- After Freddie continued panicking, she grabbed his other shoulder, turned him around, and said, "your mom's fine," in a reassuring tone.
- When Freddie says, "Who doesn't like Carly?" Sam seems to be upset and snaps at Freddie.
- When Freddie was trying to think of a reason for the interview to move to Carly's apartment, Sam was looking at Freddie's butt.
- When Carly is going up the elevator with Mrs. Peeloff, Sam and Freddie glance at each other.
- When Carly asks why Sam and Freddie intentionally sabotaged the interview, they glance at each other and both sip their drinks at the same time.
- The golf ball was purple, the Seddie color.
- Freddie seems to rolls his eyes when Spencer tells Sam that he can't take money from children in order to use the minigolf course, which was what Sam wanted to do.
- Both Sam and Freddie tell Mrs. Peeloff that it was their fault that the night went so horrible, the entire time standing close together and glancing at eachother.
iCarly Saves TV
- During the webcast at the beginning of the episode, Sam "pumps" Freddie's pants with air.
- During the limo ride, Sam puts her fingers into Freddie's nose (Extended Version)
- Freddie was not happy seeing Sam get fired.
- After Brad tells Sam she's fired, Freddie exclaims, "What?!" in an angry tone. (Extended Version)
- Freddie defends Sam against Brad when Brad said that she was too pushy and aggressive by yelling, "She is pushy and agressive!".
iWin A Date
- Sam seems more irritated by Reuben than the notion of Freddie being cute.
- Sam seems to really want Shannon to like Gibby, possibly so she won't like Freddie anymore.
- Sam calls Freddie "Fredward"(his real name) when he introduces her as contestant #3.
- Freddie and Sam glance at eachother and smile near the end of the webshow while Carly and Shannon are answering Gibby's questions.
- Both Sam and Freddie have shocked expressions when Gibby chooses Carly, and look at each other.
- After Freddie says that he loves Carly, the camera changes over to Sam, who appears to be upset at hearing this, showing signs of early feelings she had for him.
- Sam is perfectly nice to Shannon, until she calls Freddie cute.
iHave a Lovesick Teacher
- Sam tells Freddie not to test her (bowling) ball skills when she only has two pins far away from each other.
- Sam rolls her eyes when Freddie accuses her of doing something to Ms. Ackerman to make her hysterical, but looks sad after.
- When Freddie explains to Ms. Ackerman why he didn't have his textbook, he looks back at Sam as if expecting her to be laughing (which she is).
- Sam and Freddie ignore Carly's remarks on her not being sassy and instead talk to each other about Ms. Ackerman being dumped hard.
- Sam imitates Freddie saying "Carly!"
- Freddie doesn't protest when Sam takes his history book from him at first; only when she goes into the bathroom does he ask for it.
- Sam didn't seem happy when Freddie had to do jumping jacks.
- Both Sam and Freddie wanted Spencer to keep dating Ms. Ackerman.
- Sam retorts to Freddie saying "our webshow?" by saying "no, our potato farm!" and throwing popcorn at him.
- Freddie puts his hand towards Sam without turning around and she slaps it.
- Freddie turns in his seat and talks to Sam directly when she asks what they should do after Ms. Ackerman is arrested.
Season 2 Moments
=== Under Construction===